The corporate culture and fundamental values of HeidelbergCement in Georgia are based on the HeidelbergCement AG corporate mission, which is the same for the whole group:
- We are building on the three pillars of sustainable development: economy, ecology and social responsibility.
- We strive for long-term customer relationship based on reliability and integrity.
- Our success is based on competent, dedicated employees and an excellent management team.
- Our economic goal is to continuously increase the company's earnings through cost leadership and long-term profit-oriented growth.
- Climate protection and conserving natural resources are a matter of priority for our objectives in environmental protection.
- Our information policy is to provide open communication. We inform truthfully and responsibly.
- Our dealings with each other are marked by active and open communication.